FOREX TRADING: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms (Forex, Forex for Beginners, Make Money Online, Currency Trading, Foreign Exchange, Trading Strategies, Day Trading)
At no extra cost (or on-costs) Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4 & MT5 MetaTrader platforms, as a download at the end of the book.
- An invitation to join his JAGfx Facebook Group with over 4,500 members (both new and experienced Forex Traders contributing) and/or Telegram Group.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group.
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records a weekly trade analysis video.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam. His knowledge of currency trading extends over a 14 year period and has evolved from the old fashioned manual charting when he first started in 2002, to trading on multiple screens and entering the arena of automated trading. During this time, he has developed and shared many trading systems for free, and assisted many new traders through various blogs and forum participation.
This book is for those of you who are just starting to consider trading Forex but don’t know where to start, given the abundance of information on the internet. It is a good first book to read, to gain an understanding of the very basics. As an added Bonus, Jim offers one of his Trading Systems, as well as the indicators without any further on-costs.
Check out his YouTube videos, chat with him on Facebook or in Telegram – he’s an approachable guy who is passionate about trading.
Jim’s books in order of release
- Forex Trading The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
- MT4/5High Probability Forex Trading Method
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4/MT5