Chris Svorcik – Simple Wave Analysis and Trading
The ecs.SWAT method course is an all-round package which offers technical education on wave analysis, trading systems and MT4 indicators & tools. The course explains how traders can understand chart patterns, price swings and waves in a simple way without overcomplicating their trading. The method also helps traders to understand the price chart as a road map offering trading opportunities and pinpointing higher probability entries and exits.
The ecs.SWAT approach can be applied to all financial markets and on all time frames as well. The system is suitable for traders of all experience levels but will require more study and learning for beginners. The concepts can be used on any platform but the ECS indicators are only available for MT4.
The main focus of ecs.SWAT method is on patterns, the method is excellent for traders who use price and wave patterns, wave analysis or Elliott Wave Theory as part of their analysis or trading.
The course is presented in video and can be watched as many times as needed. The course also includes extra webinars that explain Fibonacci, trend lines chaos theory, fractals.
Here’s What’s Included:
- Risk management: you will find out which parts of the price action carry higher risk and which parts turn can be used for reducing or increasing the risk at the are known for higher success ratio. This right timing. .
- 4-step trade management plan: understand the market cycles properly and be able to manage the trade in accordance with the market structure.
- Money management. Know where to place the stop loss at the best spot. Know where to set your target at key levels of confluence. Know when to aim for a smaller/higher reward to risk (r:r) ratio
- The course will explain when to use a tight or a loose trail stop loss and when it is better to risk relatively less or normal. .
- Three-fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary) .
- Five discretionary tradind systems (three with trend and two counter trend)
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets
Get Chris Svorcik – Simple Wave Analysis And Trading on fxproacademy.com
Chris Svorcik, Simple Wave Analysis and Trading, Download Simple Wave Analysis and Trading, Free Simple Wave Analysis and Trading, Simple Wave Analysis and Trading Torrent, Simple Wave Analysis and Trading Review, Simple Wave Analysis and Trading Groupbuy.